To help instantly and cleanly separate the dummy block from the billet at the end of each extrusion cycle, without pulling extruded section from the die. ALU-JECT is a non-pigmented, water based lubricant designed for billet and coating and is environmentally safe.
- A carefully measured amount of lubricant is applied on the billet face
- Lubricant can be purchased as a liquid, tablet or solid soap bar
- Improved safety, as there is no fire risk
- No graphite or oil contamination
- ALU-JECT is a non-pigmented, water based lubricant designed for billet end coating. It is formulated using organometallic compounds which apply a boundary film to prevent welding of the billet to the dummy block, providing excellent release characteristics.
- ALU-JECT is capable of wetting temperatures as high as 1112 0F (600 0C).
ALU-JECT should be stored in a cool dry place. The product can withstand freezing, however it should not be allowed to have more than one freeze/thaw cycle. Partially used containers should be re-sealed to prevent evaporation and contamination.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Does not contain graphite or boron nitride
- Highly economical
- Easy to mix and dilute
- Easily applied by automatic or manual spray equipment
- Stable solution – no settling or splitting
- Safe to use
- Minimal smoke
- Does not contain graphite or Boron Nitride
- Good flow characteristics
ALU-JECT PB TABLETS
- Minimal packaging
- Less inventory/less space
- Ensure good dilution ratio
- High lubricating/parting properties
- Safe to use
- Less carbon dioxide
- No waste
- Low energy consumption in initial manufacturing
ALU-JECT can be used to reduce costs and significantly improve productivity
Results may vary depending on individual press characteristics and setup.